Model Portfolio Package $99
· Photography session up to 2-4 hours
· Unlimited Outfit changes
. Download of all the top images
· Select your 2 favorite shots for magazine quality glamour re-touching = $99
· Select your 6 favorite shots for magazine quality glamour re-touching = $199
· Select your 12 favorite shots for magazine quality glamour re-touching = $299
· Print and publication use rights to the photos
Add makeup artist and hair dresser for $150
( You can save money if you do your own.)
Contact me for current specials!!!!!!
DISCOUNTED MODEL PORTFOLIO SHOOTS FOR AGES 18 AND OLDER
CONTACT FOR PRICING/DETAILS
People starting in the business of modeling often lack the financial resources for professional photography sessions.
So, they get unprofessional photos from inexperienced photographers and GWC's that are bad for their image.
Or, they get TFP photos from professional photographers from their workshops and projects that are not what they need for their portfolio.
They spend time getting photographs done that don't even fit the type of modeling that they need them for.
New models are often doing "test shoots" and "personal projects" and getting photos that don't get them work because they are not what employers want to see.
I offer discounted rates on building model portfolios to help new models afford getting started and training resources in the studio to help you out. Including textbooks, videos, modeling tools, wardrobe, and more!
Here are the rules:
1) Standard model release will be signed.
2) You must do your own make-up and hair before arrival for the $99 rate. I have a resource that will teach you how to do your make-up for $50.
3) If you don't know how to pose you will go through 2 hours of model training at my studio before your shoot. It can be done the same day or a day before your shoot. You will learn basics about the business of modeling and about what you need in your portfolio and you will be trained in posing techniques. If you know how to pose then you will skip this.
4) You show up on time for your photo shoot.
5) We shoot what you need for your portfolio, not what I want to shoot as a photographer. It is about you.
6) You get 10 edited photos with my studio logo on them and you promise to share them everywhere.
7) You promise to submit the photos to every website and contest that you can.
8) If I can use the images for anything besides just marketing then I will, calendars, stock photography, magazines, contests, etc...
You will also have access to "Cinderella's Closet", the studio's wardrobe. Hundreds of outfits and costumes. Shoes, dresses, jewelry, hats, skirts, tops, bottoms, wigs, make-up, sports clothes, leggings, jeggings, club wear, sunglasses, lingerie, bikinis, and more.
You can also spend all of the time you like in the DVD and book library for photographers and models educating yourself and improving your skills.